About Tanya Toledano
I was born and raised in Dollard-des-Ormeaux and witnessed the growth of our community. I watched as parks and roads were built, and new stores and restaurants opened. When my husband and I got married, we knew this would be the place we wanted to start our family. We purchased our first home here in the late 90’s and four children later, we are still here. We have been living in District 4 for almost 20 years and feel blessed to be part of this vibrant, multicultural community.
As an entrepreneur and ‘serial volunteer’, my background and experience include:
- 20 years as a successful small business owner
- 15 years of serving on various Boards of Directors
- Bringing ideas to fruition within budget
- Volunteering in a women’s shelter; delivering meals to those in need; teaching online cooking classes to seniors; and using my media platforms to generate awareness about community issues.
- Bachelor’s degrees in both Business and Law
I am known for my energy, my passion, and my ability to turn vision into reality. I have innovative ideas and projects in mind for District 4 and our beloved city, and I would love to hear your ideas about what we could do to make life even better in DDO.